The Gas Safety Division inspects pipelines of natural gas distribution companies operating in Pennsylvania.
- Able Company
- Allegheny Land & Exploration Inc.
- Andreassi Gas Company
- C.E. Dunmire Gas Company Inc.
- Chartiers Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- Columbia Gas Of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Corsica Gas Company
- Equitable Gas Company
- Kaib & Kaib
- Larkin Oil & Gas Company
- McKean County Joint Ventures
- Mountain Energy (Greenridge Oil Company)
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- North East Heat & Light Company
- Nutmeg Energy Inc.
- Orwell Natural Gas
- PECO Gas (Exelon Corporation)
- Pentex Pipeline Company
- Peoples TWP LLC (Formerly TW Phillips)
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Pike County Power & Light Company
- Pine-Roe Natural Gas Company Inc.
- Riemer Gas Company
- S.A.R. Gas Inc.
- Sergeant Gas Company Inc.
- Sigel Gas Company
- UGI Utilities Inc.
- Valley Energy
- Wally Gas Company
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.